Sunday, 28 July 2013

Challenging Quotes

On Pinterest lately I have been coming across many scripture references and quotes to help and encourage us during difficult times. So many, in fact, that I have a pin board devoted to the subject which can be found here: http://pinterest.com/violetnz/~-rejoice-in-the-lord-always-~/

I thought I'd share some with you, and I pray that they might encourage and challenge you if you are in the midst of trials! All images courtesy of Pinterest.





Wow, these quotes really speak for themselves don't they? I hope you found them as challenging as I did!!! 

God bless! 


2 comments:

  1. These are awesome quotes, they have made me - will never be the same

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! I'm really glad they blessed you! :) I'll be praying for you in whatever difficulties you face, that the Lord would be with you and help you to trust Him during the hard times! God bless! From your sister in Christ, Violet :)

      Delete