Monday, 16 September 2013

Revived Through God's Word

I read this today in a little devotional and thought I would post it:

Revived Through God's Word

"This is my comfort in my affliction, that Your word has revived me." ~ Psalm 119:5

The difference regular reading of God's Word can make in your life is the difference between a panic attack in the unexpected jolts of life and a supernatural peace in the midst of the worst storm. It's the difference between confusion and quiet confidence.

What do you think? How important is it to be imersed in God's word in order to not fall into despair when the storms come? I think that it is clear we need to be much more imersed in scripture than we are (or at least I need to be a lot more imersed in it than I am)!

God bless and keep looking to Him and reading His Word!


No comments:

Post a Comment