Tuesday, 31 March 2015

Don't Forget What Jesus said about Suffering!

I heard this song today and thought I'd share it with you all as it has some great words!  (N.B. That is not to say I necessarily agree with all the theology expressed in every song I share).
"No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it." ~ 1 Corinthians 10:13 ~
He Said

 You may be knocked down now
But don't forget what He said, He said
I won't give you more, more then you can take
And I might let you bend, but I won't let you break
And no-o-o-o-o, I'll never ever let you go-o-o-o-o
 Don't you forget what He said.




God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment