Friday, 23 October 2015

Exciting Annoucement for Rejoice in the Lord always!

Hi to all my dear readers!

It's been far too long since I last wrote on the blog! Much has happened since then despite my lengthy silence, not least that I now have a main blog that I write more regularly than this called God's Glorious Grace, which you can check out here: http://godandhisgloriousgrace.blogspot.co.nz/

However, that's not the main reason I sat down to write this post today. I have exciting news about Rejoice in the Lord always! For a while now I've felt at a standstill with this blog. While I still really wanted to keep the blog going and felt that the Lord could continue to use it as a source of encouragement for fellow Christians going through trials, I have hit a different season of my life, one full of God's grace. For sure, it has its up and downs too, but life for the most part is full of sweetness and so I've experienced a lack of enthusasism for writing to others about something that does not seem so close at hand at the moment. 

However, God in His grace though has brought along a friend who is just as passionate as I about encouraging Christians in the midst of trials. After some correspondence back and forth and some prayer I felt sure that she would be the perfect person to continue to keep this blog going, and I'm thrilled to announce that she has agreed to and is excited to become the next admin and writer of Rejoice in the Lord always! I will be introducing you to her soon, and she'll be posting her first post too. :) I will still be a co-admin and writer of this blog so you will definitely still be seeing posts and updates occassionally from me but in the meantime I am confident that the Lord will use her writings to strengthen and encourage you all as much as they have me.

Please pray as this blog goes through this transition, and that the Lord would continue to use it for His glory.

God bless and I look forward to what He has in store on this blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment